The Center for Gifted Education at The College of William and Mary is proud to announce its 20th Annual National Curriculum Network Conference, which will be held March 12–13, 2015. The conference reflects the Center’s mission and focus on talent development throughout the lifespan and the key roles of both educator and learner in that process. The major goals of the conference are as follows:
- To provide networking opportunities for schools engaged in curriculum, instruction, and assessment for high-ability learners.
- To spotlight special materials, practices, and curriculum approaches that are responsive to the needs of high-ability learners.
- To provide introductory and advanced training for the implementation of William and Mary units for classroom use
3 ways to register- send completed registration forms by:
- mail to Center for Gifted Education, PO Box 8795, Williamsburg, VA 23187
- fax to 757-221-2184
- $285 Presenter or Early Bird (Before February 8, 2015)
- $300 General Registration (February 9–March 6, 2015)
- $350 On-Site Registration
- $100 Current William & Mary student
Please direct all questions to Dr. Jennifer Robins.